NOTE: If the graduate received a GED OR HiSET diploma, you must request your copy online at https://hserequest.lctcs.edu/. For more information, you may contact Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) at 1-225-922-2800. If you graduated with a regular diploma, follow these steps to request a copy of a high school transcript or duplicate diploma:
- Complete the request form. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school. You can mail or fax (318-432-5326) or scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) the required documents.
- Because these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition to the accompanying form.
- Include the appropriate fees. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $3.00 per Transcript and $15.00 per Diploma. We can accept cash in the office (exact change only), money orders or
cashier’s checks (payable to Ouachita Parish Schools), or online payments through our web portal here. [You do not have to have student ID. Enter any six numbers in the field ]
Fees are nonrefundable.
- Transcripts and Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and diplomas will NOT be processed until fees are received.
- Scan, mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the bottom of the form. You MUST include a picture ID. (See #1 for email address.)
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE VERBAL VERIFICATION. We will fax, email, or mail a copy of a transcript or diploma once the proper paperwork is submitted and fees have been paid.
Diploma-Transcript Reissue Request Form